Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween & a Freebie

I hope y'all are having a very Happy Halloween! It's my first Halloween in Canada & it's full of snow. Talk about cold. Brrrr! All this cold weather is giving me many reasons to stay warm inside our house. I have also uploaded my first printable onto TPT. YAY! I am pretty slow at it, but I will get the hang of it quickly. I figured that since I can't teach this year, due to being in the process of moving to a new country, that when I am not volunteering at the schools I can put some of the things I have been making & made into good use. My first printable is quiet simple but we work a lot with sight words, with the students I have taught and the ones I am working with now. I am now spending my days volunteering in Kindergarten, Grade One, and Grade Four. No matter what grade sight words are a must! Of course we use lots & lots of hands-on when working with sight words but I believe it's always good to have some sort of documentation for mastery.
Get this PreK Student Sight Word Booklet for free.... PreK Student Sight Word Booklet


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...