Monday, November 5, 2012

Excuses to Dress Up... Yes Please!

So I know in kindergarten we find any excuse or reason to dress up! Does your class, school, or you also do this? Or is it just me.... Here are some fun ways/reasons we dressed up last year!
We dressed up as a Paleontologist!

We dressed up as Indians for Thanksgiving!

We dressed up as reindeer for that Christmas spirit!

We dressed up as Johnny Appleseed!

We dressed up as Cowboys & dug for gold!



We dressed up in real hockey gear... When my husband played hockey in MS. he would visit all the Kindergarten classes for the letter Hh.

We dressed up as Farmers and milked our pet cow, as well as made butter!

We dressed up as Eskimos!


These are just a few photos of how we dressed up in the past years... I need to improve on taking more pictures of all the times we dress up.



1 comment:

  1. I love the dress up days! We have a thing for hats! We make a letter hat each week and I'm always on the prowl for fun themed hats to wear!!!

    Ummm can your hubby come visit our kindergarten too!?

    I'm a new follower! Found ya through Farley!

    Greg




    Smedley's Smorgasboard of Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...