Saturday, January 26, 2013

Almost to 100!!!

My 20% off all items for my new shop sale ends tomorrow so hurry and check out my new shop.
Also can you believe it?! I am only 4 followers shy of reaching 100 followers.... Waawhooo! I mean I know many bloggers are over 300 followers and some even have over 1,000 followers, but I am super excited to almost be at 100. I will most certainly be posting a few freebies on here when I hit 100 so keep an eye out. If you are one of my lovely 96 followers than you can go ahead and grab a freebie on my Lovely Literacy & More Facebook Page. That's another thing to be excited about--- I started a Facebook Page for Lovely Literacy & More. Go me!
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Woo hoo!! You go girl :) I'm only 10 followers away from the big 100 and I can't wait to throw a fabulous giveaway to celebrate :) and congrats on the new Facebook page, I'm seriously impressed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl... You can obviously tell when I don't have anything to do all day bc I blog all day, make TPT items & start a FB blog page ha ha... The only perks to not being able to work in Canada yet- Can't wait till you reach 100! It will be here before you know it.

      Brittany

      Delete
  2. Congrats Brittany on being so close to 100 followers! I can't wait until I reach that milestone. :) You go girl!

    Mrs. Pauley’s Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda! I seriously never thought I would reach 100 but am very excited about it.

      Brittany

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Kimberly Ann! It's all because of your fabulous Sweet Little giveaway. It's so much fun being apart of such a great giveaway.

      Brittany

      Delete
  4. I am your newest follower :) I am awarding you the Liebster Award! Come to my blog to check it out!

    http://connectingthedotskinder.blogspot.com/

    Lisa
    Connecting the Dots a Kindergarten Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! I can't wait to check out your blog.

      Brittany

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...