I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs for Five for Friday linky.
Here are 5 random things about this week:
WARNING- It's not very educational...sorry!
1. Getting crafty... I found magnetic sparkle sheets at A Buck or Two & couldn't pass it up. It came as one small sheet but I cut it into strips for fridge magnets... This could definitely sparkle up a classroom though! I also wanted some sort of Valentine's Day type of thing for our house so I just cut out Love from glitter scrapbook paper.
2. I finally bought frames for these fabulous water color paintings my mom sent me from Mississippi.
3. Everyone needs a warm fuzzy hat for the cold, eh. It's actually my husband's but it's quiet warm.
4. This adorable gal is my niece and she loves walking up and down the side walk. How cute is she?!
5. This is a look I get every day and pretty much every second.... "Mom throw the ball!" Emma loves to play fetch and is a very needy dog.