I'm again linking up with Doodle Bugs for her Five for Friday linky party.
1. I've been cook'n it up this week with some new recipes from my hubby's family recipe book. Go me! He said to me " I didn't know you could cook before I married you so this is just a great bonus!" ha ha... Before we were married I never cooked & kind of made him think I couldn't cook very well. He was always so good at it anyways. I am getting more confident in my cooking. :)
1st BBQ ribs I've ever made... yum yum!
1st meat loaf I've ever made
Spaghetti has been my husband's thing... I love his home made spaghetti sauce.
2. I'm all about decorating for each holiday so I made a Valentine's Day door swag for our door.
3. Slowly but surely teaching my niece how to get up from a fall in the snow. It's challenging with all the snow gear on. I have the cutest video of her eating snow.
4. When I pulled out a student from one of the 1st grade classes to read to me this week the teacher sent him with these cute cards. I hadn't seen them before. He uses them to remind him of strategies he can use to help read.
My Emma Lou just like to bury herself in it.
5. You can't tell by this picture but the weather has been actually pretty warm this week to Canadian standards. It's been in the high 30's... Yawhooo! That's about how cold it was in Mississippi this week. Unfortunately the weather lady says it won't last long. Go away cold weather!
ONLY 2 months & 15 days until I get to make a trip back to Mississippi to visit all my family & friends!!! I can't wait.