Tuesday, January 22, 2013

New Shop Sale & Ontario Kinder Curr.

I am trying out Teachers Notebook and just opened up my Shop. I am finding some good resources on this site and what I love most about it is that 100% of the profit goes to the teacher. There is a fee to open a shop but it's not too bad. Since I opened up a shop you can get all my items at 20% off. 


I had a Ontario kindergarten teacher looking for "I Can" cards & checklist for the Ontario kindergarten standards since there is all that out there for the Common Core Curriculum and not so much for the Canadian Curriculum in general. What a great idea! I made it in only 3 days but pretty much worked on it from wake up to sleep. When I see a request I try to get it out asap. If you read my blog you will know that earlier I was contemplating on how to sort of combine the Alberta Curriculum with the Common Core because I like what the high standards the Common Core Curriculum sets in place, especially for the younger children. This totally gave me the inspiration I needed to pretty much mesh these 2 together. 

If you are a Canadian teacher you can find "I Can" cards & "I Can" checklist for the standards here. So far I only have Ontario kindergarten and am working on the Alberta kindergarten now which will hopefully be done by the end of the week, but I am hoping to put out a new grade and/or province each week. Talk about busy gal.






Chevron background via Covered in Glitter and Glue
Font via letteringdelights
Border via The 3am Teacher

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on opening your new shop! Thanks for the heads up about my broken link in my comments :) Got it fixed! You are too sweet for letting me know. I don't think it has worked since I started using it months ago, but no one has told me...ha! Thanks again!

    Mrs. Pauley’s Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...