Friday, March 22, 2013

Hippity Blog HOP

Hippity Hoppity Hippity Hoppity Easter's on its way!
 Looks like the Easter bunny is delivering a few freebies early with this Hippity Blog Hop hosted by the one & only fabulous Irene from Learning with Mrs. Leeby.  
13 stops, 13 freebies & fabulous prizes
Thanks to the lovely Kimberly Ann over at Live, Laugh, I LOVE Kindergarten you have hopped over my way. I hope you have been snaggin' up some great freebies along the way.
 
Here you can grab my Easter Compound Chopping freebie HERE.
 
Now that you've snagged another fine freebie you need to hop on over to another grand  bloggy bud of mine- Khrys from Keepin' It Kool In Kinderland to grab more freebies :)
 
 
Don't forget to keep it up & hop hop hop until you drop, or at least until you reach the Hippity Blog Hop GIVEAWAY!!!
YOU COULD WIN (in my game show voice)... a brand new dishwasher, microwave, oven mitts $25 gift card from Target along with all the products from each blog.
You can get yourself my Easter Language Arts pack.
 
(Again in my game show voice)
This Easter Language Arts Activity Pack is filled with 145 pages of fun for your centers, whole group activities, partner activities, and independent activities.
Included is:
- Easter Stamping & Picture/Word Cards Matching Activity (pg.1-13)
- Writing Maps (pg. 14-79)
- Sentence Scramble Activity (pg. 80-110)
- A, E, I, O, U Medial Sound Flipbook & Sort Activity (pg. 111-130)
- Egg-static Rhyming Activity (pg. 131-146)
- Easter Syllable Sort Activity (pg. 147-155)
- Egg-citing Word Families Activity(pg. 156-158)
 
You can find more details about this product here.
Thanks again for hoppin' over!!! KEEP ON HOPPIN'.
 

 
 

29 comments:

  1. what a cute freebie! Thanks for sharing :) I'm a new follower..come on over and check me out!

    Sarah
    teachingiscolorful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for a great freebie, Brittany! This is fabulous!

    xo
    Irene
    Learning With Mrs. Leeby

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your freebie! And I just noticed you are so close to 200 followers!! YAY!

    Hugs!
    Kimberly Ann
    Live, Laugh, I LOVE Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I've been emailing contributors all day for a giveaway which wi be coming SOON. I know we all love clip art so I snagged a few contributors in that department :)

      Delete
    2. YES! I gave you a shout out on my blog! We used a couple of your sight word books this week!:)

      Delete
  4. I am following you now, Brittany! Pinned your great freebie for you. :)
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brittany! I love your CHOP Compound Word unit! I have 2 students that do Karate so this is going to be a sweet treat for them!
    This blog hop is so darn fun!
    Thank you!
    Julie
    Ms. Marciniak's First Grade Critter Cafe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the cute freebie!
    I'm your newest follower. I blog next door to you in BC:)

    Barbara
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome. I'm glad you found me! I'm always searching for Canadian bloggers but feel like they're so hard to find.

      Delete
  7. Oh my goodness - this fab freebie cracks me up!!! How clever!!! Thanks for sharing!!!
    Growing Firsties' MEGA giveaway ends soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sooo cute!! Love those Ninja Bunnies!!!

    Brenda
    Primary Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  9. The kids are going to flip out! Thank you for this creative freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so adorable! I can't believe that the Easter bunny chopped all those words! I am sure my firsties will love putting them back together!

    Becky
    Compassionate Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope they get a "kick" out of it. Thanks for stopping by

      Delete
  11. LOVE LOVE LOVE you girly!! Thanks for the fantastic freebie :)

    Hugs!
    Khrys
    Keepin’ It Kool In KinderLand

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this! Thanks so much for sharing, my kids are going to have so much fun with it! :)

    Nicole
    A Frenzy of Fun in 1st Grade

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...