Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Break over or just starting? Non-teaching related

Is your spring break over or just beginning? How did you spend it? I'm hoping all of y'all's started better than mine has so far. I sat on a plane for an hour in a half before they told us to get off the flight due to the plane being broke. That was at 6:30am. Did I mention I'm not a morning person. We were all rescheduled to fly out at 7:30pm. That flight was also cancelled due to not being able to fix the plane. There was a lot of angry customers, me included. So I finally got a flight out at 7:30pm only to take me to another city in Canada to stay over night and wait for a next day out flight which isn't too bad because at least they're covering the hotel right. I get to Calgary to realize they made my hotel voucher to Houston, Texas where I most certainly wasn't. Got it all fixed finally tonight at 9 to come to my hotel room where there's no sheets or bedding. Yes, it's most certainly one of those days! I forgot to mention me only getting an hour of sleep last night due to a tooth ache and me spilling my coffee all over me on the plane only to have the flight attendant throw away my cup in the 10 mins I fell asleep which means I didn't get to Roll Up the Rim to see if I won a prize on my coffee cup. But I'm just ranting. Lol. Hoping each of you are having or had a way better spring break than mine has started :)

3 comments:

  1. Brittany! That sounds AWFUL! I am sending happy energy and good luck your way!
    xoxoxo
    Irene

    Learning With Mrs. Leeby

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a mess!! Hope the rest of your trip is better!!

    Hugs!
    Kimberly Ann

    Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugs! I hope the rest of your vacation is better than this crummy start.

    Mrs. Pauley's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...