Sunday, April 7, 2013

Showers & Shells

Sorry I have been more MIA than usual. It's hard keeping up with everything & getting a chance to blog while away on vacation. I feel so behind.

You can check out this Spring Showers Medial Vowel Sort here.
 
 
If your kiddos need to practice solving addition and subtraction problems or even decomposing numbers to 10 you can check out this Shell Sort Addition and Subtraction to 10 here

 You can check out this Fishy Addition and Subtraction Word Problems Book here if your kiddos are working on reading and solving addition & subtraction word problems

3 comments:

  1. I can totally relate girl - life is getting CRAZY right now! Your products look adorable :)

    Hugs,
    Khrys
    Keepin’ It Kool In KinderLand

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is so cute, and I love your ideas. Thank you for sharing. I'm going to hop over to your store and take a look.


    Owl About Us


    ReplyDelete
  3. I am STILL not caught up from spring break a month ago!! I don't think I will ever get caught up on reading blog posts, etc. I will just have to go forward! Congrats on winning a giveaway! Cute Target clothes!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...