Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Just Beachy Language Arts Activities

I just bundled my Ocean themed Language Arts activities in the Just Beachy Language Arts Activities Pack which you can get for only $10.00 until noon tomorrow (Thursday). If you teach an Ocean unit, Pirate unit or anything pertaining to the beach than this pack would be great to add for your Language Arts centers. I had to put the pack in a zip file since it's almost 400 pages with more to come... I will gradually be adding more activities to the pack.

Want this pack for FREE?! Leave a comment below with your email and a random comment will be chosen tonight at 9:00pm my time (mountain time) which is 10:00pm (central time).

 
 
I am still in the process of adding different borders to my End of the Year Award Certificates so that I can give y'all as many choices possible and hopefully a border that best fits your class & class theme :)
 
 
P.S. I finally got a job!!!
No, it's not a teaching job. Well not yet anyways, but I guess it's about time I start working since I've been a stay at home wife/school volunteer for the past 10 months. Lol! I'm just going to be waiting tables at Boston Pizza until I get a teaching job and will still be volunteering in the schools around here.
 

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you've been busy! I'd love this to finish our year! ahenry4443ah@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great- perfect theme to bridge into summer :)

    thompsonr574@strose.edu

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great units! Thanks for the opportunity to win!
    -Andrea
    cielobella@aol.com
    simmonsa1@sfusd.edu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pack!

    cheriemae@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...