Thursday, July 25, 2013

Summer Time Ramblings


I was super excited to see my Momma & Nana when they got off the plane but I was pumped when my mom pulled this out of her suitcase for me! I was not as excited as I was to see them but it was pretty close. LOL. I have myself my first Erin Condren teacher planner.
Look at all these label stickers that came with my planner :) Yippee!
Also included was a $10 gift card.
Yep, that's Lovely Literacy and More on TPT.
 Thank you SO- much Amanda over at Mrs. Pauley's Kindergarten for letting me
 know LL&M was on TPT. You are the best!!!
 

On a non-teacher note: I went to Jasper National Park yesterday with my Mom & Nana for the day. I have been to Banff before but not Jasper. It was beautiful!

 
We rode a tram to the top of a mountain where we could see city of Jasper and the beautiful landscape. My nana was a bit scared going up in the tram. It was pretty cute.
 
My nana, mom and me getting ready to ride the tram.
When we were driving out of Jasper to head home there were these Bighorn sheep on the side of the rode.




Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. I was so excited when my planner arrived too! It is just sooo pretty. The only problem is, I'm afraid to write in it - what if my pen smudges or I make a mistake?!
    -Lisa
    Grade 4 Buzz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! I have been thinking of that too. I bought mechanical pencils because I may just have to use a pencil to write in it until I get the courage to use a pen. LOL.

      Brittany

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...