Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Sight Word Study












Creating sight words with Play-Doh, shaving cream, sand, glitter, & string are ways we learn & practice sight words in the classroom Make Take Teach also show ways to learn & practice sight words in this way, along with also using hair gel, plastic screens, and Bendaroos.


You can find free sight word mats like the one below on Making Learning Fun, which I use for my sight word play-doh mats.

Apples and ABCs has great items for sight word study & you can purchase printables at her TPT. The photos below are examples of her awesome sight word printables.
 


Kaylee's Educational Studio also has sight word printables available for purchase.
Need center folders to practice sight word study? Thanks again to Pinterest I found this cool looking sight word folder you can find on Heidi's Blog.
Click on the link to few Multiple Sensory Sight Words Cards I found on Make, Take, & Teach.
For the complete list of the Multiple Sensory Sight Word Cards visit the TPT store to purchase

Templates can be found at Make Take & Teach like in the photos above & below for magnetic sight word study activities. 
See how you can build sight words using Legos @ Filth Wizardry.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing these wonderful resources for sight words. I'm your newest follower and I'm looking forward to your posts! I'd love for you to stop by my little blog for a visit sometime.

    :) Wendy

    Read with Me ABC

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...