Wednesday, December 26, 2012

RACK Linky Party

I am linking up with Foxwell Forest with her RACK Linky party.

This is how it goes:
Choose 2 blogs that you follow (1 newer blog that you recently began to follow and 1 older blog that you've been following since the beginning of your blogging days) and highlight them on your blog by explaining why you think they are such a gift. Then you give them a RACK by offering them one item from your TPT Store.
Kindergarten Korner is one of the first blogs I began following. I found her through Farley's Currently. She is a southern gal who is a dedicated Kindergarten teacher. She has some of the cutest TPT items in her shop and I just LOVE the reindeer shirt that were just made for her class when they sing a Christmas song and her Pinterest inspired Christmas trees. If you are in need of inspiration you should check this gal's blog out!


I recently began following Tattling to the Teacher. She has some of the cutest activities and ideas for her class. I especially love the pigeon craft and writing her class did around Thanksgiving for the book, Turkey Wants a Hotdog. She even has freebies available on her blog and great TPT items as well.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Brittany!

    Thank you so much for linking up to my RACK linky party! I'm so glad that I found your blog through this-I'm your newest follower!

    Thanks for passing on the RACK! I'm excited to check out the 2 blogs that you highlighted!

    Blessings,
    Becca
    First Grade in Foxwell Forest

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brittany! Thanks for the sweet shout out! I am your newest follower!!!

    Sarah
    Kindergarten Korner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Brittany! Thanks for the shout out! Just checked out your TPT store... Looks great! :)

    Laura
    Tattling to the Teacher

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...