Friday, February 15, 2013

Five for Friday

Link'n up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for the Five for Friday.
 
 

Being in Canada doesn't stop me from having a  king cake for Mardi Gras. Even though it kind of looks like a terd. (he he he;) ) It's super yummy! I want another one.
 

This finally came in the mail from my bestest friend, Dannah. Boy does she ever know what I kind. Adorable frame, cute scarf, and a Mississippi shaped necklace. 

My Valentine... Happy Valentine's Day

My mom made these blankets for my neice for their Valentine gift. Looks like they like it.

This week I made...
 Math Morning Work 1
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Mardi Gras in Canada...Wow! I moved to the south nine years ago and I am just now getting into Mardi Gras. It was hard to let go of my western roots. I enjoy your blog.

    groovyeducator.blogspot.com

    I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mardi Gras is my favorite holiday!!! It's a big change moving from one extreme to another. Thanks for stopping by!

      Brittany

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a lovely Valentine's Day! Glad you had a great week :) Those blankets are SO cute - It reminds me of when I used to have monthly girly nights with my little cousins.

    ~Jessica
    Joy in the Journey

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss Mardi Gras, so I taught it to my third graders. They LOVED it! Our grocery store even had a king cake, but I ordered one straight from New Orleans. It was delish! Hope you enjoyed it!

    Andrea
    Reading Toward the Stars

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great idea! I'll have to teach it up here. It's always tons of fun celebrating Mardi Gras. Sounds like your students were very lucky. Thanks for dropping by.

      Brittany

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...