Sunday, March 10, 2013

March Madness Sale

Did you know you can link up over at Mrs. Hoffer's Spot if you are having a March Madness Sale?
Yep you can & that's exactly what I did so hurry & check out who all is having great deals. There's a lot of great St. Patty's Day, Easter, and Spring products that I have been seeing floating around and now is a great time to BUY BUY BUY!!!
 
You can get all my items for 20% off March 10-12th. Here are just a few items you can catch in my Teacher's Notebook Shop and TPT Store. Now keep in mind all of my items are bit cheaper over at my TN Shop.
 

 
















 


 These End of the Year Award Certificates are to die for and absolutely fabulous! Get them now while on sale!!! There are a variety of border colors to choose from.





 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...