Tuesday, March 5, 2013

The Luck of the Irish...

 Do you celebrate St. Patrick's Day outisde of your classroom? Even if you don't you can find some adorable items for FREE to use to decorate your chic classroom for St. Patrick's Day. Don't miss out on these great find from some of my favourite non-teaching blogs.

 
You can find this cute FREE printable at A Blissful Nest., along with the St. Patrick's Day must-have treats you see in the picture below.
 
 
 
These clover cake toppers can spruce up any cake. Get the "how to" from Studio DIY.

 
FREE, FREE, FREE--- You can find some great free printables at One Charming Party. I already printed off the wonderful St. Patrick's Day printables shown in the image above.
 
Also, don't miss out on Elizabeth's Mega Giveaway. If you haven't already checked it out you have to MUST head over to Kickin' It In Kindergarten. 
 

4 comments:

  1. Cute St. Patrick's day ideas! I am off to print some of these for myself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! Adorable blog! Glad I stopped by and I'm your newest follower!
    Joanne
    Head Over Heels For Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute ideas! Now I want to craft :)

    Thanks for stopping by!

    Jess

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...