Friday, June 28, 2013

Five for Friday






I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for the Five for Friday. Technically it's still Friday here in Alberta, or at least for another 12 minutes it is. I'm writing this post in bed from my phone so tomorrow when I get time I'll officially "link up" with Doodle Bugs Teaching.
Well I don't know how these images will look since they're from a phone post but if they're too big I'll fix them tomorrow.
#1- I just love getting packages in the mail!!! Don't you? My friend Dara opened up a boutique this year & it's just adorable. I got a floral skirt & denim top from Pout Couture. When I wear the outfit I'll post a photo of it.
#2- I love the Dollar Tree & was super excited to find these extendable fly swatters!
#3- BBQ is one of my fav things to eat & I just love good BBQ sauce, especially on fall of the bone ribs. I can't cook much but I cooked this up this week.
#4- Did I tell you that I love the Dollar Tree yet? Lol... I needed more magnetic numbers but I was surprised to find magnetic shapes. Yes please! And of course I bought "fancy" pencils. These "fancy" pencils are kept in a "fancy" pencil container (regular pencil container with a bright feather boa hot glued around the top edge of the container). Talk about getting kinder excited about writing in their journals! I explain every year that these fancy pencils are special and only used during journal time so we can have the best handwriting and write sentences. We not only use journals to develop writing & spelling but I also use it for developing neat handwriting. These fancy pencils really help & get the kids pumped.
#5- Meet baby Norah who was born today. She is my newest niece. Sydney is 2 years old & is excited about her new baby sister. I hope to make a visit to see my sister in law & niece Sunday or maybe Monday, if they're not too tired. 

I hope everyone is having a fabulous summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...