Tuesday, September 3, 2013

CURRENTLY... Oh the never ending list!

Has it been weeks since I last blogged?! Oh dear! Oh my! Thank goodness for Farley & her Currently to bring me back on track. Ahhh!!! This week has been nuts & school HASN'T even started for us yet. Seriously? Yes, seriously. Well tomorrow is the first day of school for me so I have been non-stop.
 
 
I suppose I should enjoy the silence while I can.
I am trying to be productive today since I meet my little ones tomorrow but I haven't left the couch yet. LOL! I promise I will as soon as I finish this post.
I left a really great school & some pretty awesome colleagues behind in Gulfport, MS. when I moved to Canada, and was hoping I would have an even better if not as good as staff at which ever new school I may continue my teaching journey at. I must say the faculty I will be working with this year are pretty awesome and I am excited for this new school year! 
With me teaching kinder 3 days a week, substitute teaching 2 days a week, working at another job as a waitress 2-3 nights a week AND taking an online Canadian history class I am in BRAIN OVERLOAD!!! I am one of those gals that likes to have dinner cooked when the hubs gets home since I know he works long hours, but lately that's just been difficult and I know it will be hard to do with all of the things I have going on. I can't help but love & think how awesome my hubs is to do the cooking, cleaning & washing after coming home from work. I know this week and last week I haven't put in my share of the duties but I'm just so scattered brain lately.
My thinking, wanting & needing kind of all go hand in hand....
I need more time, but then again who doesn't?
I have been so overwhelmed lately trying to find time to get things ready for back to school, waiting tables & reading all 10 chapters of my history book. By the way I am a slow reader so that doesn't help. LOL!
Talk about ADD... How am I suppose to focus on writing a 2,000 word essay on how the French impacted the Native Societies during the same week as first week of school. I seriously thought about going to the doctor & getting back on Concerta since I took it from 3rd grade all the way until I graduated college in 2009, but I decided not to. I just need to deal with it & make lots of to-do lists. I haven't written a paper in over 5 years so my brain is a bit rusty on writing papers and I just can't seem to get into the groove of things.
Finishing this paper would make my heart happy.
Saving $ more than I spend it would make my heart very happy. I'm hoping this will be easier now that I have everything I need in my classroom for now.
With this busy schedule of ours this month a date night with the hubs is definitely a must!
 
Stay tuned for First Day of School Photos tomorrow :)
 
Check out all the other Currently posts.
 


6 comments:

  1. Good luck juggling class and work. I did that for a few years when I was getting my Masters online, and it was harder than I thought to manage the two.

    molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Molly. It has led me to procrastinate more than normal lately. lol

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you are going to be a very busy girl! Good thing your husband is an All-Star :)

    Anita
    Primary "Teach"spiration

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anita! Yeah, at least he will keep my head straight or at least I hope. :)

      Delete
  3. Save More Than I Spend- dear lordy I need to do that! :)
    xoxo
    Irene

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been trying it for years and still not succeeded so we will see how that goes.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...