Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Currently... It's looking & feeling a lot like Fall

I'm linking up with Farley for the October Currently.
 
 
I am just loving that all the tv shows are back, plus new ones. Oh how I've missed my shows.
I got my 1st Canadian teaching paycheck last week, well since teaching in Mississippi... Yippee! It felt great.
I am lucky and blessed to have such a great set of kiddos this year. I know they will come far and I can't wait to see the progress they make this year.
I don't know what it is about fall, maybe it's the cool breeze in the air but it just makes me want to shop. I am wanting a new winter coat and boots. It is already cold here and I am hoping the snow holds off for a few more weeks.
Speaking of winter... I need winter tires and a block heater for my car. Since I couldn't work last year I didn't drive much so I didn't need them.
 
I created this Fall sight word reader for my kiddos for next week since Canadian Thanksgiving is Oct. 14th, so I am sharing it with you.
(Click on the picture to snag it.)
 
Want more goodies? Leave your email in a comment & I will randomly choose someone.
You have to chance to get all 3 of my Sight Word Reader sets.
 
 
 
 
 
 

13 comments:

  1. Found you via October's Currently...I too have been BLESSED with a great bunch of kiddos this year. We are having all kinds of FUN in Kindergarten! We are getting possible snow/rain on Friday & it's our Pumpkin Patch/Farm field trip...I wish the warm weather would stay, but it looks like jackets & sweaters are just around the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you through Currently. I love all the new fall shows. It's fun when they return to the tv.
    Resource Room Rules
    resourceroomrules@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Block heater? I live in the desert so I have no idea what that is! Please just remember us when you are snuggling around a fire and building snowmen, we will just be sitting here in the dry hot desert! :) Glad you have a great class this year, that's always such a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It just makes your year so much better when you get great kids doesn't it! It has happened to me two years in a row - I am a bit scared what next year brings then!

    Alison
    Teaching Maths with Meaning

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to start by saying that your blog looks great! My name is Martin and I'm a teacher from Canada. I just started a new website called Resources4teaching where educators can buy and sell lessons and educational resources. We are new and are looking for people to join and put up their materials for sale on our website. We are having an iPad draw for the first 100 Vendors who join and upload at least 1 lesson /resource for sale on our website. There are absolutely no fees to join and you earn royalties of 70%. You can visit us at: http://www.resources4teaching.com
    I also created the Resources4teaching forums where educators can discuss education. Feel free to join us and start sharing your best practices and strategies.
    If you know any other teachers who might be interested in this Website, please forward this to them and if you have any questions, feel free to message me.

    Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your sight word readers! They would be so helpful for my kindergarten class. We have 101 sight words to learn this year and I worry about my struggling students. This would be a great reinforcement for them!
    Michelle
    www.mrsscotese.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh, I want to get started on Sleepy Holllow! Your sight word readers are awesome! I forgot about those- I need to add them into my repertoire!
    xoxo
    Learning With Mrs. Leeby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aren't pay checks the BEST! :)

    Found your blog through Currently and I am your newest follower. Would love for you to head over and check out my blog! Missy TheAdventuresofAClassyTeacher

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the freebie! Come on down to Cali...it's warm here!
    -Andrea
    alwayskindergarten@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. These look awesome! Can't wait to use the reader.
    Coley
    cfcoley@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm on the hunt for a new winter coat too! The readers look great!
    kcahcrim@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really need these! This is my second year in Kindergarten and I have NO books! I really need some to send home with my kiddos! Thanks!
    22.lrosloniec@nhamail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. These books are amazing awesome!!! They would be great for my K-1 struggling readers. They would great for building parental involvement and engagement with the kiddos. I would love to win the set, thanking you in advance.
    Take care
    foxysexyroxy10@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...