Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Christmas in July Sale

Oh man... talk about a busy day. Well not in the sense of moving around but in the sense of having all these people contact me about clothes I am trying to get rid of. I am cleaning out my closet. This prego body of mine is just tired of seeing all my "skinny" clothes. lol. I have been trying to write this blog post all flippin' day and I keep getting interrupted. Ugh! At least I am getting my closet cleaned out.


Now, for what I love most... Sales! I am sure you have seen lots of people posting about their Christmas in July sale. Well, I am having one too! And yes, I know I am late but that is why I will have my The Day the Monster Came to School on sale today and tomorrow. You can grab this favourite item from my TPT Store for 20% off. This product is great for back to school and teaching manners.
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/The-Day-the-Monster-Came-to-School-756111

Big thanks to those lovelies over at Blog Hoppin for hosting this Christmas in July Sale! 
http://imbloghoppin.blogspot.ca/2014/07/mega-sale-christmas-in-july-linky.html
Now... Let's just keep our fingers crossed that I get a new laptop tomorrow. Since my computer crashed yesterday I found that blogging via my I Phone isn't the easiest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...