Monday, June 29, 2015

DIY Notepads & freebie

Looking for pretty notepads for your classroom or home? I found this awesome post by Today's Creative Life on Pinterest that shows you step by step how to make a notepad. My first thought was... Can I really make my own notepad?! Talk about a great way to save money as a teacher who uses notepads like crazy, or the mom in me that jots down things to remember, or the wife in me that makes a weekly grocery list. Need I say more? I go through many notepads. :) My second thought was... I always have an idea of a pretty notepad when I shop for notepads but never find exactly what I am looking for so why not create my own notepad design. I love this floral watercolor print and I think you will too.

First thing is first. Go check out the tutorial by Today's Creative Life so you can see just how to make your own notepad. You can then download the floral notepad template to download from google docs by clicking here. You can also download by clicking on the photo below.

I also created a Teacher Planner to match. Did I tell you how much I love this print. :)










No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...