Friday, August 28, 2015

Ready Confetti

Thank you Pinterest again! I found this adorable and amazing Ready Confetti idea over at First Grader at Last thanks to Sarah.
These were super easy to print and prep.

I put a little bit of confetti in a clear small jewelry bag and taped it in the inside.

I folded the Ready Confetti poem and placed it in the "Do Not Open" sheet.
I used a hole punch & ribbon to keep the poem in place and add a touch of cuteness. :)
I absolutely love this! I just found out our meet the teacher night got cancelled so now I have to find out my parents' addresses so I can mail these to my soon-to-be kinders before the first day of school on Thursday.

1 comment:

  1. %100 Guaranteed World Wide Delivery-Safe and Secured Payment Methods
    [url]Buy Firearms online,Buy Glock pistols online,Buy Glock 17,Buy Glock 19 online,Buy Glock 22 online,Buy Riffle Firearms

    sig sauer p938 for sale

    beretta 92fs for sale

    firearms for sale

    beretta for sale

    glock 30 for sale

    beretta px4 storm for sale

    p365 for sale

    glock 30 for sale

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...