Wednesday, August 12, 2015

The Fruit Trend Train...Choo Choo

Everyone is talking back to school but I am trying to drag out this summer as long as I can, especially since I have to return back to work at the end of the month. Our kiddos have their first day of school on September 3rd. I just can't get off this summer's fruit train trend. Last time I brought you the pineapples but today it's all about watermelon. 
 I heard this is a super cute book and I plan 
on finding it and reading it to my kiddos this year.
 How awesome are these watermelon counting mats? What's even better is that they are FREE. Head over to Modern Preschool and check them out. I found these via Pinterest.
 Wear a watermelon bikini?! Umm... yes please!
 I am totally the mom that uses any excuse to have a theme "party" and have all the babies over for play dates. I heart <3 this watermelon decor.
 This is such a cute DIY watermelon tote. 
If you want all the details on these just head 
over to my Pinterest board to check them out.

If you are looking for a teacher planner/ lesson planner that will save you time and money then you don't have to look any further. It's all right here! If there is something that you would like added to this planner all you have to do is let me know and I will do my best to create it for you.








I really like this watermelon print. I am a big fan of fun and bright colored paper.
This planner includes: cover page, info. page, events page, holidays & special dates page(s) that include American & Canadian holidays, birthday lists page(s), a glimpse at the year page(s) for long year planning, email list, transportation list, schedule sheet, monthly overview page(s), weekly meal plan sheets, make a note of it sheet, lesson plan pages, guided reading recording sheets, guided math recording sheets, writer's workshop recording sheets, checklist pages, notes page(s), spine covers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...